Sunday 31 July 2016

Summer Update

So it's summer here and I have been busier than ever at work. Several things went wrong with my car and I've been trying to sort that out while keeping up with the greater demand at work.  My hair has taken a back seat to everything else and I have barely styled it. The main problem I have is slippage from sweat. 

I have redone the same loc three times since I got the retightening two weeks ago. I have been spending a lot of time outside and this Caribbean sun ain't easy. I have basically stopped all the bantu knots and braid outs. My roots are growing in quickly and I'm praying for the call to schedule my next retightening. 



In the meantime, I'm gonna stretch my curled ends to make sure my length is still there. 




Til next time -  Lata! 

No comments:

Post a Comment