Saturday 21 January 2017

Month 7

Since the start of 2017, I have noticed that my hair no longer sticks out as much as it did. My locs are looking fuller and feel much longer. They're finally dropping. I have been so excited about this that I'm actually looking forward to my next retightening. 

I know I didn't share much in my last post but that's because I thought I'd have a slew of follow up posts coming but I was wrong. What I left out in that last post is that I'm doing my own retightenings. I've done two so far and I'm about to do the third within a week. I miss getting someone else do it. Oh well. I guess I'll continue to struggle until the situation can be changed. I also made my own relocing tools. 

Remember Houdini. I've finally managed to make it stay interlocked for over a month. I've only had one loc slip and it was Houdini's neighbour. I wonder if they were sharing tips and tricks. Very suspicious that is. Hopefully there won't be a repeat performance this month. I'll know for certain after I wash my hair. 

Can you believe it's been eight months since I started these locs? Can you also belive that one year ago I had a different set of locs and two years ago I had larger locs halfway down my back? Life is really full of twists and turns. 

Once again, that's it for now. 
-Lata

No comments:

Post a Comment