Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year

2017 was an interesting year for me to say the least. I was going to start showing styles and give more updates on how the locing process is going but at some point, I stopped seeing progress and did not want to say every week or month that I have not noticed much change. Additionally, I dropped my phone and could not take any photos or upload any more posts. (I normally write these on my phone during lunch break.) If that was all, I would have been back to business as usual but summer started and threw that idea out the window. Summers here are some of the busiest for my office but this year, it was extended into October. In November, I was sent overseas for training and only returned just before Christmas. Just like that 2017 was over and my blog had been all but forgotten.

I was in the process of deciding whether or not I should forget about blogging and try something else. I have had only one comment in nearly a year and a lot of the views seemed to be from spamming sites. Not too encouraging from my point of view. A few days ago I got another comment from Marlee and I want to send out a heartfelt thank you to her. I am going to keep blogging for a while longer. Updates may be a little irregular at first, but I am working on one to be uploaded later this week. 

The Loc Addict is back! Until the next update....Lata!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for expressing your views im still considering but your blog does help and even if the blog only helps me ...one person at a time ...blessings your way

    ReplyDelete